Fred Busch Aruba Yoga Teacher Training
Happy Buddha Aruba presents Fred Busch’s 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Accredited Teacher Training on the beautiful Island of Aruba. See below a more detailed program of the Aruba Yoga Teacher Training that starts Saturday September 8th 2018 at Happy Buddha Aruba.
- Pay in cash: $ 2750 or AWG 3600 at Happy Buddha Aruba Yoga Studio
- Pay by bank: wire AWG 3600 to Arubabank Acc # 2545570190 to Corinne Voermans, Monserat 5
- Pay by CC: $ 2750 + 3.5% for transaction fees at Happy Buddha Aruba Yoga Studio
- For Aruban residents and CC holders we have a payment plan available. Down payment $ 1000 (AWG 1800) and then $ 200 (AWG 360) per month for a period of 9 months. If you like to apply for the payment plan then contact Corinne Voermans, director Happy Buddha Aruba Yoga Studio.
To this Power Vinyasa Yoga teacher training 200 RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher), everyone is welcome who has earnest interest in learning Yoga for personal and or professional reasons and is interested in growth.
This training is as much for personal development as for professional training. It is both for people who want to become professional yoga teachers and also for people who want to learn a lot and deepen their understanding of Yoga. We honor both intentions.
The 200/500hour teacher training with Fred Busch is an intensive program, 9 to 29 Sept 2017. Training will be every day, Monday–Sunday from 9am to 3pm.
During the teacher training, a typical day will look like this:
9 am – 11 am yoga practice
11 am – 1 pm yoga theory
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm practicing teacher skills
Why become a yoga teacher?
If you are a person who regularly attends yoga classes, if you read a lot about yoga, watch yoga videos or look up yogapages on internet, then maybe this training and becoming a yoga teacher is the next natural step for you. It will enable you to:
Deepen your knowledge of yoga and take your practice to the next level
Inspire students and change lives
Live your passion
Travel and work in any part of the world
Work in a positive and harmonious environment
Enjoy flexible working hours and a good salary
Stay healthy and in good shape
Elements of the Teacher Training Program
Whether you want to be a professional Yoga Instructor or you want to deepen and expand your self-practice and yoga knowledge, the Fred Busch’s Yoga Alliance accredited Hot Power Vinyasa Aruba Yoga Teacher Training program may be for you!
For questions or to register please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com